Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Psalm 32:8-9

Pastor Joseph Chean shared these verses today and it really blessed and impacted me. Today was a really blessed day, great fellowship, a time of intimacy with God, and even a healing. However, I can't share much details today as there will be an early morning POP tomorrow :) So here's the verse, I hope it holds dear to your heart too! Don't you want to have a much more intimate relationship with Jesus, with your Father in Heaven & the HS! & don't u want to see a love revolution, miracles and the Kingdom of God happening all around? Then let's really hid this verse as a treasure in our hearts :)

 Psalm 32:8-9

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. 
Do not be like the horse or the mule,
    which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
    or they will not come to you. 

As I read today's Revealing Jesus Devotions, God also spoke to me through it. It talks about David's heart after God, and how he took a Selah and follow God amidst whatever he faces. And it is just in line with Psalm 32:8-9 :)



No comments: