Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas is in the Air



So.. Now I officially have 3 working days left (including the day of ORD) from now till the 12th of December!! WOOOHOOOOO :) And thank God, there was an electronic sales at Expo yesterday, and I got a new desktop. It's real awesome, with amazing specifications! It came with wireless keyboard, mouse and adapter, 1 year Microsoft Office 365, 3 years McAfee, 3 years warranty and a free speaker. It cost just $1237. I'll also work and pay for half the cost after I ORD.






Christmas is just around the corner!! It's the most joyous and giving season as we remember God's love for us, that Jesus died on the Cross for our sins and rose again so we can have salvation and a personal relationship with Him :) I've been posting blog posts of God's love and goodness, and also go out of the way at times to invite and share about God's love to others. In my army camp, I've not shared about God or invited many to Hope. I have invited the guys in my section, however only one managed to come for the Healing Rally during Hope Conference, but could only stay a while before Evangelist Daniel Koalenda shared the gospel and before we prayed together to receive healing. 2 of my section mates are keen to come with me to visit Hope soon, and I pray they will come to experience God's love personally in this Christmas season.

I want to thank God for the grace he poured in, to open up doors of opportunities for me to share His love to others, just yesterday and today!

Just yesterday, I was at the open dining area, and a guy from another flight/platoon, came over and we began to talk. He was really nice and he gave me a packet of Hello Panda as he brought some. Though I didn't tell him my favorite flavor, he got me my favorite Strawberry one. I found out that he is both a Hindu and a Catholic, so I started to share with him that Jesus came to die on the Cross for our sins to give us salvation, and it is another different belief in Hindu. Only one can be the truth that leads to salvation. I also shared with him more about how God moved in my life, especially on the 3 supernatural healing I received and how I usually pray/talk to God. Before leaving, I passed him a Christmas invite and I pray that he'll come and receive a personal encounter with God.

After talking to him, the Ma'am in my Squadron asked me to accompany her to settle some paperwork. We got to talk more about working in Air force, and when I was suddenly prompted to invite her for our Church Christmas celebration(and just happened to have a spare Christmas invite card in my pocket), I stuttered like mad and my lines were incoherent. She already has a belief, but I got to pass her the invite.

I had to leave for my medical appointment in the afternoon, and Jaryl from another flight/platoon was leaving at the same time too. I got to talk and know him better for the first time, finding out that he is also interested in Biz and that he is also ORD-ing soon. Even though I only have 3 working days left, I hope that he'll come to know God in the future. At the hospital, I bumped into Wayne, my BMT section mate and we caught up, sharing our excitement to ORD and what we're gonna do after that.

Even though I did not sleep much, I wasn't tired while I met and talk to them. And God's so awesome to lead me to meet and talk with these 4 brothers and sisters in such a short span of time; even though such open conversations do not usually just come by in a typical work day.

Today, just as my section fall out, I was the last person that had yet to leave the office. Just then, God prompted me to invite an officer for Christmas celebration. A few months back, I stayed overtime to help the officer with some work. After helping, I got to know about his belief and also got to share with Him about God's love and how God touched me. He was open and believe that Christianity is good, and he was surprised that I asked him about his faith. For it was already rare for an NSF to open conversations with him, and said that we are friends. However, I did not get to have more long conversations with him and did not invite him to Hope since then. So today I passed him the Christmas invite, and I'm really glad that he'll come if he is free. I pray that he'll come to know Jesus personally too.

I also had piano lesson just now, my piano teacher had been to Church while she stayed in Malaysia. When she moved to Singapore, she went to CHC once and did not go to a Church since then. After learning worship songs and comping together, and sharing with her more about Hope, she is coming to visit Hope tomorrow! :) I pray that she'll feel welcomed and loved there and also be drawn closer to God's love.

My mum and dad are also connected to the Business and Artist LG and are coming to Hope each week. There are many other brothers and sisters in my life that God is drawing to Him, and I'm really excited and happy as I cannot wait for them to be touched by God's love, such that their lives will never be the same again, as God's love never fail and He is just so good to us when we really get to know Him.

No comments: