Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom :)


Happy Blessed Birthday Mom!!  It was awkward to buy the flowers from the shop below Church right after a BGR valentine sermon haha! Thank you for doting on me and caring for me, from my health, to my clothes, to my food, to my work etc and caring for me in such a meticulous way just as our Heavenly Father knows and cares for us. I've been a "no no" boy, one who still gets impatient, rude and rebellious at times.  But thank you for such patience and continual love in spite of how unlovable I am. Thank you also for providing for me beyond your means, be it through your time, your resources or understanding. Your love is such a model for me as I also look to Christ's love for us! And I'm also so glad that you and me, and our family, that we are together in Hope, and are seeking and serving God together! Once again, Happy Birthday Mom! :)

No comments: