Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Weak Week


Things have been really busy and there have been changes in my life this week. God showed me a powerful descriptive imagery of a Tree of Life during Prayer Meet last week, but I've yet to share it and will try to share it asap.

After the 3 days workshop on CPA Marketing, I've been spending lots and lots of time doing CPA, researching, monitoring, learning.. Have also studied and prepared for BTT yesterday, and I really have to thank God. I only did question simulators as I did not have the book. I was nervous when I took the BTT and there were a few questions that I wasn't sure. However, God blessed me with a never before 50/50! I also help my mum in her biz, but much less than before.

However, this week has been really tiring and draining for me. I fell sick at the start of the week, with an eye infection and flu symptoms. The infection is gone now, but I still feel sick-ish, where I feel giddy and my body feels feverish at times.

I've been having breakthroughs in my relationship with God, in being set free by the Spirit and by truth, and from my struggle. However, as I felt busy and unwell, I have not spend as much time to set my mind on things above, in delighting in God's presence as much as before. I was more prone to temptations, and I just kept feeling drained.

Despite of this, "deep down I, know that You're here with me. I know that You can do anything". Haha these lines are from Nothing Is Impossible by Planetshakers. But yeah, despite of tiredness, busyness and all that, I still have a silent immovable comfort in Christ, in knowing I'm a Child of God, in knowing that God is for me, in knowing that the Holy Spirit is with me.

Furthermore, as I read my devotions and remember about Easter, I remember of how immeasurably more Jesus endured and went through just for us. He did it for us, even when in every sense, we were against Him, persecuting and betraying Him. (He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. -Isaiah 53:7)

He obeyed His Father to the point of death, to the point of being condemned, and even then, He continued to love us and intercede for us. Jesus said, "If You will, let this cup pass by me. But not my will, but Yours be done." As we partake in Christ's glory, we also partake in His sufferings and each of us has a cup to bear too, there will be trials. However, (For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet he did not sin. -Hebrews 4:15)

The troubles we will face is nothing compared to Jesus, but take heart, for He has overcome the world. Satan may try to test and draw me away from God, and my security in Him, especially in this period when I have such a breakthrough and am celebrating Easter this weekend. However, just as Jesus says ("Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" Then a voice came out of heaven: "I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again." -John 12:27-28)

The amazing thing is that as I'm typing this, I feeling less tired and no longer as sick. It may not be that I'm actually physically ok now, but that as I come into God's presence, as I seek Him & worship Him, it is just so healing to my soul, that even if I do not receive physical comfort, it's as if I do. But, indeed I'll also pray and ask for God to let me be rested well and recovered for this Easter weekend. For it is said, (
When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.” -Matthew 8:16-17)

I also want to praise God for the people He is drawing to Him this Easter! Just as Jesus said, (And He was saying, "The kingdom of God is like a man who casts seed upon the soil; and he goes to bed at night and gets up by day, and the seed sprouts and grows-- how, he himself does not know.… -Mark 4:26-27)

This Saturday I have 7 friends coming for ESS, and it's really amazing! One of them didn't reply me for days, neither ESS nor MLG, until Wednesday, then he remembered. Another had been wanting to join for a while, but can finally come tomorrow. What's more amazing is that I invited a brother who is still in my NS camp, he is from another section, but God let us talk and I got to share more with him before I ORDed. He cannot make it this Saturday, but he told me that 2 other brothers from his section are keen to come. In the end, they cannot make it because of weekend duty. However, it's just so amazing that God is even drawing brothers from my NS camp, even though I'm no longer there and I did not talk to them much. My relatives and another friend may also come for Sunday service too.

One of my friends is coming for 1st service tomorrow, so I'll be at Church from early noon! It may be tiring. I still have work to do for my mum tonight, and I have deadlines to meet for Hope Sem on Monday. However, even if I'll be exhausted, and even if I cannot clear all the deadlines, it is still worth it, to see these brothers and sisters drawn closer to God's love, or even receive Jesus as their Lord & Savior :) Have a great Easter everyone

No comments: