Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Violent Stirring of My Soul


God, how I adore you, how I’m in awe of you, how I desire so eagerly to claim all that you say in your Word, all that you are, all that you say I am, all that you are going to do!

My heart is so violently stirred within me, I cannot help but want to shout out loud and praise you, to want to tell the world, Jesus is alive! Even as I was in public just now, I really really really had to stop myself from lifting my hands to worship and praise you God!

The past few weeks had been so life-changing Father! As I soaked deeply in my identity as your Child, in knowing that there’s no condemnation in you. In delighting in your Word and drawing closer to you. What freedom, what joy, what adoration, what child-like faith and yearning that’s unspeakable! Holy Spirit, you really really stirred in my soul in this week, to feel such uncontainable excitement, to feel such burning in my soul.

You spoke to me through Todd, like in his “First Miracle” & “Set Your Mind On Things Above”. You continually stir in me to claim all you say, and to claim my identity in you. You spoke and resonated my soul through events like LG, Prayer Meeting, even CPA Marketing workshop, the NS Meeting today, & as I looked back on my devotions! I’ve been physically exhausted in the past 2 days, even feeling vertigo episodes, burning sensations of tiredness, but I just feel so alive right now! Indeed, those who hope in you will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, walk and not be faint!

Holy Spirit, you are breaking forth, and outpouring mightily, not just stirring violently in me, but even in many brothers and sisters, especially in this nation in this Year of the Lord’s Favor! I have so much more to share, about the vivid powerful imagery you gave me of you Jesus, Holy Spirit, abba Father, us your children, and the World. About the amazing revelation about the past week from reflecting back in my devotions.. But I do not have time to share more; I will definitely update about it as I finish my 3 day workshop tomorrow :)

No comments: