Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I-say-ah Joke

Today I went to meet Vincent at Bugis, after alighting from the train and exiting the gantry, I realized that I was at Lavender. I tapped back in and was about to board the train again, but I realized that station name is already Bugis.. Then I realized that I was already at Bugis, but I thought it was Lavender because the station looks a bit like Lavender MRT.

After the Itacho Sushi birthday treat by Vincent, we walked around and initially planned to go to Dhoby, but we walked around Bugis street instead. I told Vincent about the food center I often go to after piano classes in Bugis. Then Vincent asked me, “don’t you have piano lessons on Monday?” My piano lessons were on Fridays, then they were changed to Thursdays. But just last Friday, my lessons were shifted to Mondays at 6.15pm. When Vincent asked me about my piano, I finally remembered It Is On Monday. It was already 5.40pm then. By God’s grace, me and Vincent met earlier at late afternoon instead of evening. By God’s grace, we ate at Bugis instead of Tampines. By God’s grace, we did not go to Dhoby but stayed at Bugis. By God’s grace, I remembered about the food center I frequent because we were at Bugis street. By God’s grace, Vincent asked me about my usual lesson timing


No comments: