Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Loving Neighbors

I had these 2 encounters I had today

One was with a tissue seller. The guy was on the wheelchair and looks like he has down syndrome. Before I saw him I was praying and listening to worship, and then I felt my hands tingling and wanted to pray for something. Then I saw him and wanted to take out money, I realized I only have $1.50 of coins and like that’s all the money I have. So I gave it to him in his hands, and quickly prayed for him to be blessed while I put it in his hands and hold it. I was also rushing for piano class and maybe not courageous enough, so I didn’t pray longer for healing. But I sincerely blessed him and wanted him to be ministered, even though I’m not sure how exactly. After piano, I didn’t see him at the MRT area anymore.

The 2nd was on my way home after supper, I saw a lady on the floor with an injury. And many ppl crowded around her and are helping, then I just walked pass. I thought to myself, so if I cannot/don’t need to heal the person, will I go to them to help them? Just like those who crowded around and helped the lady. If I won’t, perhaps I am not loving the person enough and can love ppl more as Christ does

May I learn to love my neighbors more, including my physical neighbors who I don’t talk much with, as Christ does and mentioned in the Parable of the Good Samaritan



No comments: