Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

1st Post (A Little Self-Intro)



My name is Joel Isaiah Koh

I'm a Christian. And I'm in Hope Church Singapore, NS Ministry, Foxtrot LG

I'm currently serving as a Supply Assistant in Paya Lebar Airbase (8 more months to ORD LOH!!!!)

I've applied and been accepted to SMU Biz

I love anime&manga, sports (except soccer, update on 15/11/14 I'm starting to like soccer too), jap food, playing the piano and reading Christian books! :)

People know me for my Koh jokes

I really really really love God, and God is very very very real in my life.To the extent that I see his guidance, love and blessings daily.

And that's the reason why I'm starting this blog, so that I can share not just about my "interesting" life, but about how God can help each of us live our lives to the fullest when we have a personal relationship and follow Jesus!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA Joel that pose!

Unknown said...

Haha that act-macho pose (Yeah Yeah)