Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

ORD LOH!!!! 090414

Yeahhhhh

So

Actually

I meant that I'm going for my nose operation today. (Operationally Ready Date LOL)

They're gonna break all my nose bones and I'll probably have to be hospitalized for 1 or 2 days, then about 2 weeks at home :(

Please pray for me that I won't be in agony after the operation and that it will go well! Thanks :)

Update:

Its night over here!

The operation went well thank God!

And God is amazing! There were no more class C wards, so they put me in a class A for class C price!!

And if I wasn't in A, I would have to suffer more. The doctor took cartilage/bone from one of my ribs to use to reconstruct my nose. So I'm having much more pain at my ribs than my bandaged nose.

I am also still super giddy and am struggling to type this. I have a 38.5 degree fever too! So.. Really thank God for class A!

And since I got a rib removed like Adam.. My soul mate will appear soon :)

Haha jk

Oh and I may not be able to go out for 2 weeks because I need to recuperate from the surgery! See y'all soon


2 comments:

Arielle said...

Omg BONE FROM RIBS?!
Didn't know the op was such a serious one!
Praying for a speedy & supernatural recovery! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah, my rib feels kinda dislocated and also painful! Really do hope to recover fast so that I can accompany my friends for Easter ESS :)