Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Love Always Hope, Love Is Not Self-seeking, Love Never Fails




I saw this video of a wedded couple that my friends shared on Facebook. People were stunned when she chose to marry him. They said it could never work. 3 years later, Things couldn’t be better.

It's beautiful, and Christ loves us even more, we are his bride, though filled with flaws in the present, will be presented to him blameless without blemish as he continues to sanctify us till his return :')

And I realized that the video was originally provided by Desiring God Ministry by John Piper. And I just finished reading the book, and even shared about it in my previous post! Really blessed to have read this book, to see how our lives revolves around God, and that when we find satisfaction in God, we are also glorifying God.

Update: I just asked my mum if she can send me to work tomorrow. She asked me if there is a good reason for her to want to send me to work. I told her that I just read the book Desiring God and it says that the chief end of men is to enjoy God and glorify him forever. So when I enjoy my mum's love, I'm glorifying her too. LOL! Hey, there's truth in that k. But that's only so if I don't fixate on the gifts, but the giver :)


No comments: