Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

The ACT Begins

Hi guys! Tomorrow is ACTS Conference!! :D Are y'all excited? It's been 5 days since I last posted. This was certainly a busy week, and I would probably post on weekends in the future too.

I got about 5-6h of sleep each day this week, and I know that many of you sleep insufficiently too. But for me, it's been a while since I gone through a full work week. I also went out almost every night after work and usually come home at midnight. Work was more hectic than the usual and I also have to go back to camp half-day this Sunday. It'll be the first time I disrupt and go for part of a Church Conference/Camp. I did miss a whole camp before when I was BMT though.

Met my sheep and shared mainly about Instrumental Worship as I'm really convicted of how God will move powerfully through us during Conference and in this season. Therefore, the only thing left for us to do is to be clean and willing vessels/instruments. Also got to meet up with my Shep after a while, and had a good time of sharing; more to come? Haha

Was also helping out with my mum's work, but only a little due to time. I can feel God growing my patience and my love for people in need as I guide Elisha, my new autistic section mate. I'm also reading The Love Revolution by Joyce Meyer which really challenges us to be vessels of God's love and really act! So far I'm glad to share that my section mate will probably come with me to the healing rally after work on Sunday. My aunt and grandma are probably coming too.

Yesterday, I had a supper meet up with my ex-LG from SAJC. We also had a birthday celebration for Mandy. Initially, we planned to celebrate for her at the supper location, but when we realized she was sitting with her LGL in a food shop. We decided to sneak up and celebrate for her, but she just started to walk out when we were preparing the cake. We also slipped 2 tickets to SIFA-Open in her bag without her knowing. When she asked about it, we acted blur. She's still confused about it, even now LOL. (Or maybe not after reading this)



After which, I showed everyone the advertisement Adria was on and we even took a selfie with her on the screen haha!


As we shared about life, I'm blessed to see how God moved in each one's life since A levels. Zuoen is studying to be a teacher and is also leading the SALG. Mandy is taking many to serve and steward her God-given giftings and often sees God's hand through it all. Yibin is leading in Ablaze North and is currently a Unit Leader there. Me, Darren, Pei Da & Shaun are in the 4 different major sectors on NS; Airforce, Navy, MP & Army respectively. Darren just got accepted to ADM in NTU. Pei Da, with Chee Kong, desire to be God's vessels to pour his love to people as they work in DB. Shaun is a Tekong Sergeant, training many recruits, even some from our Church. As for me, I shared much about myself on this blog haha.

An amazing thing happened during our meet up. There were me, Pei Da, Zuoen, Mandy, Darren & Yibin there. While we were sharing, I decided to check my phone. Without warning, I saw that my phone was on the line with Shaun, who was also in SALG. I thought Shaun called me, so I answered "Hello, did you call me?". He said no. And he only just picked up my call and is having live firing. I put my phone on speakers and our ex-LG talked to him together for a while. This could only be from God. Yes, I'm blur and careless! But I haven't called him for a while, so even if my phone was unlocked, its no simple feat for my phone to just accidentally dial his number, and even for me to answer on time when I was just trying to check my phone.

Hi Papa, though this was a tiring week. Even one where I faced some 'hurt'. It was a fruitful and blessed one. And Papa, for the past few weeks, I've been setting aside myself more and more, to be a clean and willing instrument for you. I increasingly know the joy of glorifying you and what it truly means to delight in you. It is a joy to delight even in hardships and sufferings, even if there aren't many 'blessings', for there I find deeper fellowship and true treasure in you, and there I am truly living my life to the fullest. I know that you are going to move powerfully this Conference and I can't wait for the deep fellowships and encounters with you. Now one thing I'll ensure, to have a good night rest with this body you've given me, and just wait on you to play the melody. The ACT Begins :) Amen

1 comment:

Arielle said...

hahahah shucks yall really acted blur v well..... anyway, thank God for you guys once again! thankful for SALG :)